Monday 4 January 2010

Action plan for this week

We have decided that I will be the girl in the band now as Gemma didn't know the words and felt uncomfortable onscreen. We have changed the storyboard slightly also and have had it as; it is the ex couple having flash backs of their relationship. It will be filmed like home videos, so alot of hand held cameras and shots of just heads and shoulders.
Tonight we are filming the couple scenes which will be me and harry. We want to get scenes shots of us at the pub, at home just playing about and then eventually get some shots of us with our friends. Obviously the shots with our friends will have to wait until we can get the band together when every one is free.

Today I am dedicating my free time to catching up on some blogging as I have abandoned it for a while .

No comments:

Post a Comment